February 2013 marks our 10th Anniversary here at A. Dodson’s and that seems like a fine reason to celebrate. These 10 years have been more amazing than we ever could have imagined. And from what we can see so far, the next 10 years look even more amazing.
But we know our success has everything to do with you, our loyal customers, our fabulous reps, our silly friends, our funny family and, alas, our fellow colleagues in this wild world of small business. So we’re throwing the anniversary playbook out the window and we’re celebrating YOU all month long. All. Month. Long!
Here’s how it goes. Every day in February we’re going to post a question on Facebook. You’ll have all day to answer it in the most creative way you see fit. The next morning we’ll pick a winner and that person will receive a $100 gift certificate to A. Dodson’s. Did you get that? Each day in February* you’ll have a chance to win a $100 gift certificate to A. Dodson’s.
Round here we don’t play when it comes to celebratin’!
Some of our questions will require you to interact through Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter so if you don’t have accounts there, you might want to mosey on over and set them up. That’s just a friendly tip because we’re all friends here, right?
Cheers to 10 years and still growing strong! Thanks to YOU!
Ok, here’s the fine print so get your spectacles on and read up.
1) Gift certificates will not apply to sale or custom order items.
2) Gift certificates must be used within 30 days from the date it was issued (not from the date you pick it up). So if you win on February 2nd, it will expire on March 4th. Get it?
3) If you’re not local, you’ll receive an online gift certificate to use on the website.
4) You can win multiple times so get comfy and be ready to play all month.
5) Contest only runs on days we’re open in February. Hint: We’re closed Sundays and President’s Day.
6) Winner will be announced around 10am each morning for the previous day. The exact time of the announcement depends on when the coffee kicks in so just hold your horses.