Start your week off on the right taste bud by helping us celebrate National Iced Tea Day, TODAY!!! Raise your glass filled with delicious iced tea in true southern style with our 32oz. Red Nek Guzzler. Try a new take on your favorite summer beverage with one of delicious recipes below from Eating Well.
Posts Tagged ‘Celebration’
February 2013 marks our 10th Anniversary here at A. Dodson’s and that seems like a fine reason to celebrate. These 10 years have been more amazing than we ever could have imagined. And from what we can see so far, the next 10 years look even more amazing.
But we know our success has everything to do with you, our loyal customers, our fabulous reps, our silly friends, our funny family and, alas, our fellow colleagues in this wild world of small business. So we’re throwing the anniversary playbook out the window and we’re celebrating YOU all month long. All. Month. Long!
Here’s how it goes. Every day in February we’re going to post a question on Facebook. You’ll have all day to answer it in the most creative way you see fit. The next morning we’ll pick a winner and that person will receive a $100 gift certificate to A. Dodson’s. Did you get that? Each day in February* you’ll have a chance to win a $100 gift certificate to A. Dodson’s.
Round here we don’t play when it comes to celebratin’!
Some of our questions will require you to interact through Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter so if you don’t have accounts there, you might want to mosey on over and set them up. That’s just a friendly tip because we’re all friends here, right?
Cheers to 10 years and still growing strong! Thanks to YOU!
Ok, here’s the fine print so get your spectacles on and read up.
1) Gift certificates will not apply to sale or custom order items.
2) Gift certificates must be used within 30 days from the date it was issued (not from the date you pick it up). So if you win on February 2nd, it will expire on March 4th. Get it?
3) If you’re not local, you’ll receive an online gift certificate to use on the website.
4) You can win multiple times so get comfy and be ready to play all month.
5) Contest only runs on days we’re open in February. Hint: We’re closed Sundays and President’s Day.
6) Winner will be announced around 10am each morning for the previous day. The exact time of the announcement depends on when the coffee kicks in so just hold your horses.
Somewhere between an earthquake and a hurricane, we hit a benchmark of 2000 Facebook fans! The four long days we sat in electrically-challenged darkness following Hurricane Irene gave us some time to think about how we can celebrate big time (it also gave us time to create some fabulous Christmas displays but that’s another blog). As a result, we won’t just celebrate for a few hours or a day. No no no. We’re going All. Week. Long!
So beginning on Tuesday, September 6th and ending Saturday, September 10th we’ll be in par-tay mode! And when we party, you win. Here’s how it will all go down:
1) From Tuesday-Saturday (Sept. 6th-10th) you can come in once per day and receive 25% off any item of your choice (excludes sale and custom items). But you must know the secret code to get the discount so say “congratulations for hitting 2000 fans” at checkout or the discount won’t appear. Remember, this is for Facebook only fans and you gotta know the secret handshake.
2) Beginning Tuesday morning at 10am and ending Saturday evening at 5pm, we’ll be drawing a name every hour on the hour to receive a free product from A. Dodson’s. Simply drop your name and number in the basket when you arrive and cross your fingers. Be sure to write your phone number with your name and if you’re not present, we’ll call you!
3) We’re staying open late on Friday and a few of our fellow North Suffolk friends will join us for Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Bon VIvant will be serving up a wine tasting and what pairs better with wine than Odoodledoo’s Donut’s? Wine, donuts, door prizes and a sale! You just can’t go wrong here on Friday.
So buckle up kids! We’re about to have some fun…