We love this nautical inspired tableware and thought a seafood dish would just hit the spot! Bring a crab casserole in this starfish baking dish to make a splash at your next dinner party!
Oven to table rectangular milk glazed terracotta baker boasts starfish raised relief pattern.
* 1 (6 1/2-ounce) can crabmeat, drained
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 1 cup soft bread crumbs, plus 1/2 cup buttered soft bread crumbs
* 3/4 cup half-and-half
* 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives, plus slices for garnish
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* Pinch pepper
* Olive slices, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, break the crabmeat in chunks. Add the mayonnaise, 1 cup soft bread crumbs, half-and-half, eggs, onion, olives, parsley, salt, and pepper, and fold together. Divide the mixture among greased individual ramekins or spoon it into a 1 quart casserole dish. Top with the buttered crumbs and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with olive slices.